Aims & Objectives of the Society:
- To promote the study of nails; in health and disease.
- To provide well-versed, updated academic and practical knowledge to physicians for the purpose of upliftment of nail health in general public at large.
- To encourage and advance knowledge and practice in the management of nail diseases including nail histopathology and surgical procedures of the nail unit.
- To educate physicians about advances in nail diseases, nail surgery and nail cosmetics.
- To organize scientific programs e.g. Conferences, workshop, training etc to further the above stated aims.
- To promote interaction among Specialists dealing with nail disorders in India and abroad.
- To publish newsletter, magazines, monographs, booklets, pamphlets or journal devoted to nail diseases.